What’s new in Console Cloud?
Our development team is constantly working on implementing new features and enhancements. You’ll find here a list of updates that make the product better every day.
- Entry and Exit Condition reports are now available in the Console app.
- Past Inspection Information: You can now view past inspections, and copy past inspection notes within the individual 'areas' for inspections in the Console app.
- Console App - Fixed the orientation of landscape photos in the app and inspection report. (iOS only)
- There have been 2 bugs found and eliminated in Cloud.
- Console App Upload Summary: An upload summary has been added to the inspections screen to show the progress of inspection data being uploaded to Cloud.
- Draft Maintenance: Draft maintenance requests can now be submitted from the "Maintenance" tab inside an inspection.
- Change Log: We have added a new Change Log that tracks all changes ever made in your office, in Cloud. Check it out now under "Change Log" in the nav menu, as well as in the "Last changed by" widget located at the bottom right in most screens.
- Maintenance: In the maintenance screen, you can now additionally search by property address or by maintenance subject.
- There were 12 minor bugs found and squashed.
- There was a bug in the maintenance screen which showed all maintenance as 'New' status, and was showing some 'closed' maintenance requests in the open screen. It was promptly hunted down and exterminated with prejudice.
- There were 4 Console App related bug fixed.
- On-Demand Fees: In settings, you can create custom on-demand fees and apply them to your Management Agreements. You can then also charge an owner for this fee, when you need to.
- Commercial Property Management: Cloud now includes basic functionality to manage Commercial tenancies. This includes the option to add GST to rent, invoice a Commercial tenant for rent, and have receipting of rent also affect the rent invoice. Your statements will also reflect GST on rent.
- Journalling - you can now journal money from tenant deposit to the tenant's bond
- Bpay payment: Bpay payment method for creditors and Multi drop pdf files in new payments screen.
- Bpay batch files: Bpay batch files created on disbursement for: Macquarie, ANZ, CBA, NAB, Westpac.
- Invoice to Creditor: You can now create an invoice to pay directly to a Creditor
- Company Logo: You can now upload your own company logo, in the Office area, in Settings. This logo is used in a number of documents and templates, such as Owner Statements, Routine Inspection reports and Receipts.
- Disbursements: The disbursement screen has been improved to be faster to load.
- Fixed serious rendering bug that could occur when ticking check-boxes in the tenant arrears view.
- 22 bugs found, and eliminated.
- Journalling: You can now transfer any amount in a Tenant's deposit towards their rent or outstanding invoices. This can be done via the “Transfer Deposit” option in the Tenant’s balances section.
- Console App (Inspections): You can now add general comments to routine inspections via the “Add additional details” option in the top-right corner of the Inspections screen. All general comments will also appear on the routine report generated in Console Cloud.
- Custom Fees: It’s now simple to set up all your Agency Fees. In Settings, you can now create default fees and select the fees to be charge to each individual owner. Set and forget, these fees will be automatically charged to your Agency fee ledger as scheduled.
- New Dashboard: The dashboard now includes 6 new workflow related graphs for rent arrears, rent reviews, lease renewals, maintenance & vacancies.
- Journalling: You can now transfer funds from your creditor to owners.
- Console App (Inspections): Increased the character limit of all inspection comments from 200 to 1,000 characters.
- Owner Statements: Owners statements are now available to download in the Owner agreement.
- 25 bugs of various sizes fixed.
- 6 Console app related buys fixed
- There was a bug that was not charging rent commission for tenant deposit journals.
- Journalling: You can now transfer available funds from the Agency to the owner ledgers
- Journalling: Overpaid rents can now be automatically transferred to tenant deposit when a vacate date is entered in the system
- Product Updates: Added a new widget on the Dashboard, showing regular product updates in app
- Creditors: The Creditor screen now has balances, to show funds available to disburse
- Inactive Labels: Properties and Owners now have an improved and obvious ‘inactive’ label, when their status is inactive
- 11 minor bugs squashed
- Quote requests: you’re now able to generate quote requests from a maintenance request in Cloud. The requests will be emailed to the nominated Creditor/s provided they’re set up with a valid email address. This is the first release of this feature, and we’d love to know what you think!
- Owner Change capability – users can now change an owner of a property, which seamlessly journal excess funds to new owner and release excess fees from current owner for you.
- Disbursement screen: we’ve added the related property beneath each owner on the disbursement screen, making it easier to distinguish who you’re paying.
- Sales statements: now display the purchase price when a sale is under contract.
- Work orders: are now automatically emailed to the Creditor provided they’re set up with a valid email address.
- Autocomplete addresses: when creating a new property in Console Cloud, simply start typing the property address and autocomplete will now fill in the rest.
- Single click edit: quickly update Owner or Tenants details by selecting the pencil symbol next to the entity you wish to edit.
- Disbursement refresh: the Disbursement screen will immediately refresh following a disbursement, allowing you to select and disburse additional entities without navigating away from the screen.
- Fixed missing fee charge on reversal