Console Cloud is property management software made smarter
It’s the cloud-based property management, trust accounting and real estate software for agencies who want to do less, and make more.
trust accounting software genius
Console Cloud vs other property management and real estate software
Console Cloud is smarter real estate and property management software. It’s made for Australian and New Zealand real estate agencies who want to succeed by doing less and making more—not the other way around.
- 100% Data Security
- Intuitive and Easy to Use
- Cloud based Platform No downloads required
- One platform, many integrations
- Superior Migration Ability
- Premium 24/7 Support
Other PM software
- Less secure, and possibility of data corruption
- Less flexible, hard to use
- Large downloads and server requirements
- Multiple platforms, unorganised data everywhere
- Long, painful system migration - with lost data
- Little to no support
How Console Cloud can help you do less and make more
- Fully Automated arrears SMS notificaitons
- Console Tenant app
- Bulk communications via email+SMS (owners, tenants + creditors)
- Full suite of SMS and email templates + customisable library (create, edit and delete)
- Automated emailing of tenant recipts
- Fully automated receipting + manual receipting
- Comprehensive payments and journalling options
- On-demand fees scheduling tool to easily charge standard and custom fees for one-off and ad hoc services.
- Invoicing with GST functionality
- Commercial property accounting functionality
- Customised dissections / chart of accounts
- Import and bulk reschedule inspections
- Complete all entry, exit and routing inspections with Console App for automatic sync.
- Raise maintenance requests on the app + see all important lease information on the go
- Send entry notices and reports from Console Cloud
- Add as many photos to reports as your smartphone can handle
- Owner portal
- One end of financial year statement, no matter when you migrate.
- Complete owner change with journalling automation
- Console Pay direct debit option for tenants = more on-time disbursements to owners
- Smoother maintenance requests sent directly from Console Cloud with photos and quotes.
- Automated compliance workflow to take control of expiring items with time to spare
- Tenant onboarding workflow to track, favourite, and set up new tenants in Console Cloud
- Lease renewal workflow cuts days off the process with automated communications and reminders
- Vacate workflow for a cleaner and smoother transition to a new tenant
- Arrears workflow reduces tenant lifetime arrears from 15 days on average to < 3.
- Flashscan drag and drop payments BPAY bulk payments
- Drag and drop invoices in bulk
- Create tenant invoice to pay creditor
- Commercial invoicing options
- Create invoices for tenants and owners.
- Manage maintenance through to payments within Console Cloud
- Create tasks, schedule, delegate and close out in Console Cloud
- manage properties by portfolio or task-based allocation
- Comprehensive document storage—save files where you need to, or use default document storage locations
- Automatically generated tenant, owner and property timeline with full history of communications, transactions, notes, arrears, inspections etc.
- Bulk communications to all parties
- Let tenants lodge maintenance requests directly in Console Cloud via Console Tenant app
- Change log tracks and time stamps all actions taken, and records who took them
- Work from wherever you are with cloud-based software
- Hosted by AWS (Amazon) for a faster and more secure experience
- Adjust user roles and visibility for better security and flexibility
- Console App lets you manage inspections, maintenance, and check details on the go.
- Owner Portal gives owners more control over their statements and information and gives you more time to do what matters.
less with more
We have more than 3500 valued customers
Australia and New Zealand-wide.
blog and latest news
Property compliance Australia: How Console Cloud makes managing property compliance simple
Ensuring every property in their portfolio remains compliant is one of the most important duties that property managers carry...
A simple guide to cash vs accrual accounting
Not all accountants are property managers, but all property managers are trust accountants—at least some of the time. Managing...