Don’t get busy, get smart
Maintenance Pro makes handling repair tasks easier for property managers by using intuitive workflows to reduce workload and smart communication to keep everyone informed.
Maintenance Pro makes managing your maintenance a breeze offering comprehensive workflows and automation so your agency is delivering the best possible service to your owners, tenants and tradies and the best part is, it’s free for your agency.
Takes the hassle out of managing maintenance jobs
- Automation: Presents steps in workflows and automatically handles communication between owners, tenants, trades. You can specify when and which parties the system should notify using email and SMS.
- PM priorities: Dashboard automatically lets you know which jobs are priority. Management team has visibility on what state the maintenance jobs are in, and how each PM is tracking.
- Emergency and after-hour handling can be set up by an agency to go to a PM or trusted tradespersons.
Protects everyone in the process
- Audit trail: System logs every action and communication with time stamps from the moment a request is made, even from the tenant app. Records are downloadable for tribunals (if necessary). This ensures transparency for everyone.
- Verified skilled professionals from a list of 75,000 trades: Trades are checked for insurance and licences and even rated by other PMs so you’re getting verified professionals.
Trades love it
- Get paid much faster because invoices flow through directly to property manager when a job is completed, saving a lot of time
- Get automated updates and better details of a job so they quote more accurately and can plan their time better.
- Get access to more clients and more jobs by being part of the 75,000 exclusive* trusted trades database. * Trades can’t join the database. They have to be nominated and invited by a property management agency.
- Freedom to choose which job they want to quote for during quieter periods, or can choose to not take new jobs when busy.
Did you say...
Too Long; Didn't Read (TL;DR)
Maintenance Pro gives you access to verified and trusted trades from a pool of 75,000 trade suppliers across Australia and New Zealand.
Using Maintenance Pro, you can easily handle maintenance tasks end-to-end in Cloud, streamlining everything from requests, quotes, work orders and scheduling. Plus it keeps everyone informed along the way with its automated communication.
All in one system so you’re working within one screen
Using Maintenance Pro, you’re able to reduce your risk while managing maintenance with clear audit trails, keeping you on track, with no jobs missed. So you’ll be saving time and money while increasing your productivity and profitability.
So how does it all work? Maintenance Pro uses automated communication between you the PMs, tenants, owners and tradies. Once a maintenance job has been created, the process is underway. Tenants are able to log maintenance directly through the tenant app which then begins the tenant triage process. This walks your tenants through self-diagnosis before escalating the job to you, helping to minimise unnecessary calls to your office.
Jobs are then prioritised, with smart resource planning, Maintenance Pro will prioritise maintenance by severity, plans the tasks required, and schedules the required tasks with precision.
Refer maintenance to landlords, tenants and tradies within a few clicks
When a quote is needed, it just takes a few clicks to select which tradies to invite and Maintenance Pro takes care of the rest. As quotes are returned to your agency by tradies, Maintenance Pro will manage these with updates to you and your landlords on quotes received and approved. Along the way, you’ll see status updates in your maintenance workflow to track and monitor the progress of every job.
Jobs history is kept with a detailed audit trail for transparent backstory reports on all work details if needed for insurers or tribunals.
Maintenance pro handles after-hour issues and automatically sends your nominated emergency tradesperson to the job, notifying you only when something needs your attention.
Access full event logs for every job
So lets check out the benefits:
- Owner approval process. If an owner prefers to be involved in selecting which tradies to send out, they can approve quotes with a few taps, keeping everyone in the know
- Real-time Updates. As jobs are created, tradies will get the job details in real-time with no need for phone calls, SMS or constantly chasing up trying to find out where it’s at.
- Reduce risk & liability. Using certified tradies means repairs are done safely and correctly.
- On-Hand help. With the tenant app providing troubleshooting guides for your tenants, many issues are able to be resolved safely and quickly without call ins on weekends or late Friday afternoons. And if the troubleshooting has resolved the issue, an alert is sent to your on-duty staff.
- Audit trails. With everything happening in the system, you want to be sure to keep a clear record of all action taken and communication, so an audit trail is ready for download or print at the click of your mouse.
So start working smarter, not harder and check out Maintenance Pro in your Cloud Marketplace today.
The tenant has reported an issue and the property manager has the authority to progress with the job.
The table lists typical tasks involved and potential effort and time saved when using Maintenance Pro.
Create a job in Maintenance Pro (tenant app or web with photos)
|Create work order in trust system and manually type in job details||Not applicable|
|Send tradesperson work order including job & site access details|
|Add file note to system|
|Schedule job with tradesperson|
|Provide tradesperson with key number and tenant details|
|Liaise with tenant of work to be done and time|
|Add file note to system|
|Create task to follow up with tradesperson|
|Follow up the tradesperson to check work is complete|
|Contact tenant to check if work completed satisfactorily|
|Update / delete task|
|Add file note to system|
|Receive, check and process invoice from tradesperson|
|Check and attach invoice to close job|
|Send copy of invoice to landlord for their records|
|Make payment via trust system|
|Create a PDF audit log of the job with photos|
Maintenance Pro (MPRO) is the advanced maintenance platform in Console Cloud that improves your workflow and saves time on communication.
Maintenance Pro is powered by Maintenance Manager’s (MMGR) workflows and other intelligence and engineered to operate seamlessly with Console Cloud.
This means Maintenance Pro doesn’t miss a beat working with all Cloud features.
No, Maintenance Pro is all-inclusive with a Cloud subscription which means there’s no additional cost to your office.
However, there is a small fee that will be charged to tradies per job.
No, Maintenance Pro will work seamlessly with all of Console Cloud’s features throughout your tenancy cycle without the need for multiple platforms being open at any one time.
Maintenance Pro will open when selecting to create a new maintenance job from the maintenance workflow.
Further, all of your tenancy data will automatically display Maintenance Pro removing any need of duplicate data entry.
You don’t need to. Quote requests can be easily sent from Maintenance Pro with the job details already pre-filled for you. When your trade suppliers respond, all details are shown in Maintenance Pro and can be sent directly to your landlords for approval all within the same process along with your recommendations.
Absolutely, we will assist in getting your tradies setup to use Maintenance Pro to make them available for communication from your agency.
If you are an existing Maintenance Manager user, your data will be migrated across including maintenance requests, creditor information, users and properties.