Every type of property under management in one view
Customise your software to suit your agency.
Console RPO is the ideal property management software for agencies managing mostly commercial properties, or those with a portfolio of multiple property types. It expertly handles a mix of residential, commercial and holiday letting, sales management and body corporate (Strata) and customer information all in a single database, and can take on rent rolls in excess of 20,000 properties.
From sales and business development to property management and day-to-day operations—if you are looking to drive profitability and success, Console RPO is here to help.
Console RPO manages your entire portfolio in one place, on one screen.
Teams can collaborate and ensure continuity of service, by all working from the one screen. Without missing a beat, clients and tenants receive an exceptional experience and high satisfaction.
Console RPO is designed with a mixed portfolio of residential, commercial, strata and holiday letting properties in mind. It’s for agencies who typically have larger numbers of properties under management.
RPO is built to scale. With some agencies’ rent rolls in excess of 20,000 properties, we’ve made sure the product will remain stable and agile. We have high-capacity server hardware that can handle over 100 concurrent connections per client, with no downtime and no outages.
Every agency is different, Console RPO has a number of features that can help your team customise the platform, for efficiency and productivity.
Property Management Mix
- Residential Management
- Commercial Management
- Sales Management
- Holiday Letting
Accounting & Invoicing
- Trust account management (rental & sales)
- Multi-bank accounting
- Branch/portfolio reporting
- BPAY and cheques
- Direct entry and multi-bank direct entry
- Receipts and reconciliation via bank file import
- Budget management
- Barcode scanning from JPEG or Tiff
- Import from scanned directory to be allocated/charged
- Invoices can be split/charged among common property tenants
- Invoices can be charged to tenants and emailed/invoiced at the same time
- Periodical invoices
- Invoice can be held for managers approval
- KPI management reports
- Arrears report and history
- Lease option and expiry
- Bond lodgement
- Stocklist reports
- Accrual reports (commercial)
- Owner statement with forecast
- GST business activity – summary
- GST business activity – detailed
- End of month
- Bank statements
- Trust balance
- Residential account ledger
- Commercial account ledger
- Creditor ledger
- Sales ledger
- Transaction report
Communication & Marketing
- Landlord portal
- Ability to distribute client communication via email and SMS direct from Console RPO
- Ability to import emails and scan documents directly and attach to client records for storage or invoicing
- HTML email and Microsoft Word templates with embedded merge fields come standard, with ability to convert to PDF and add scanned signatures
- Landlord website
- Inspection Express app
- Macquarie Bank Invoice express
- Macquarie Bank overnight automatic receipting
- Internet portals (REA, Domain, Real Commercial etc)
- Google Maps
- Outlook importing of emails into storage or mail manager for invoicing
- ADL Forms
- REI Forms
How do I get started with Console RPO?
Let’s get started with a product demonstration. We’ll book in one of our Business Managers to show you around the product, tell you about its amazing features, and answer any questions you may have.
Learn how our commercial property management software can be customised and scaled for your business. We have a range of packages to make sure you get the right combination of functions and features for your business.
Once you’re ready to go, we’ll get our Implementation Support Team to build a personalised plan to get you up and running as quickly, as possible. We know it’s important that there is minimal disruption to your business, so we’ll provide assistance with data migration to save you the hassle. We’ll also provide as much training for your team as you need to get the most out of Console RPO.
Ready to go? Get in touch to get started.
Need a solution to manage your diverse portfolio?
If you’d like more info, receive regular updates or to have a demo with one of our Business Managers, simply fill out the form below or call 1300 131 311.