Every type of property under management in one view
Customise your software to suit your agency.
ConsoleRPO is property management software typically used by larger agencies managing mostly commercial properties, or those with multiple property types. RPO can handle rent rolls in excess of 20,000.
It also expertly handles a mix of residential, commercial and holiday letting, sales management and body corporate (Strata) and customer information all in a single database. Single-click information means agencies can easily and quickly cross reference information against business groups and responsibilities with minimal touch.
If you are looking to drive profitability and success across your entire team, from sales and business development, to leasing and property management and day-to-day operations, ConsoleRPO can help you achieve that success.
Console RPO manages your entire portfolio in one place, on one screen.
With every property and activity visible and accessible on one screen, your team can collaborate and ensure high continuity of service. This results in exceptional client experience and satisfaction.
Console RPO expertly handles a mix of residential, commercial, strata and holiday letting properties for agencies who typically have a higher number properties under management.
RPO handles rent rolls in excess of 20,000, and with suitable server hardware can handle over 100 concurrent connections with no downtime during statement run or backups.
Capability and advantages
Every agency is different so Console RPO has a number of features that can help your team customise the platform and ensure they are being efficient and productive.
Property Management Mix
- Residential Management
- Commercial Management
- Sales Management
- Holiday Letting
Accounting & Invoicing
- Trust account management (rental & sales)
- Multi-bank accounting
- Branch/portfolio reporting
- BPAY and cheques
- Direct entry and multi-bank direct entry
- Receipts and reconciliation via bank file import
- Budget management
- Barcode scanning from JPEG or Tiff
- Import from scanned directory to be allocated/charged
- Invoices can be split/charged among common property tenants
- Invoices can be charged to tenants and emailed/invoiced at the same time
- Periodical invoices
- Invoice can be held for managers approval
- KPI management reports
- Arrears report and history
- Lease option and expiry
- Bond lodgement
- Stocklist reports
- Accrual reports (commercial)
- Owner statement with forecast
- GST business activity – summary
- GST business activity – detailed
- End of month
- Bank statements
- Trust balance
- Residential account ledger
- Commercial account ledger
- Creditor ledger
- Sales ledger
- Transaction report
Communication & Marketing
- Landlord portal
- Ability to distribute client communication via email and SMS direct from Console RPO
- Ability to import emails and scan documents directly and attach to client records for storage or invoicing
- HTML email and Microsoft Word templates with embedded merge fields come standard, with ability to convert to PDF and add scanned signatures
- Landlord website
- Inspection Express app
- Macquarie Bank Invoice express
- Macquarie Bank overnight automatic receipting
- Internet portals (REA, Domain, Real Commercial etc)
- Google Maps
- Outlook importing of emails into storage or mail manager for invoicing
- ADL Forms
- REI Forms
How do I get started with Console RPO?
Get in touch and we will arrange for one of our Business Managers to conduct an initial free product demonstration.
Your Business Manager will be able to answer any questions you may have in more detail and provide an overview of our customised and scalable product packages to make sure you get the combination of capabilities to meet and drive your business needs.
Your Business Manager will also establish any other areas where we can assist and liaise with your Implementation Support Team to develop your personalised plan to get you up and running quickly, with minimal disruption to your business. This plan will involve training for your team and assistance with data migration.
Need a solution to manage your diverse portfolio?
If you’d like more info, receive regular updates or to have a demo with one of our Business Managers, simply fill out the form below or call 1300 131 311.