Every type of property under management in one place
When you can see it all in one view, you can manage it all in one go.
If you are looking to driving profitability and success across your entire team from sales and business development, to leasing and property management to office administration and day-to-day operations ConsoleRPO can help you achieve that success.
ConsoleRPO is a feature rich property management software solution typically used by larger agencies or those with multiple property types.
It handles a mix of residential, commercial and holiday letting all in the one trust accounting database. You can even blend several rent rolls into one using Console RPO – if and when you acquire a new book of clients. Console RPO can help your ‘team within a team’ to manage individual workloads, maintain visibility across team member responsibilities and deliver continuity of customer service to landlords and tenants.
As a fully integrated, multi user subscription-based property management solution it is easy to manage residential, commercial and holiday letting all in one place.
Imagine having multiple offices or functional areas all working from the same screen. Console RPO can manage your entire portfolio in one place, on one screen.
With every property and activity visible and accessible on one screen, your team can collaborate and ensure high continuity of service is resulting in exceptional client experience and satisfaction.
Console RPO can handle a mix of residential, commercial, strata and holiday letting properties being managed through multiple office locations – all in one database and all on one screen.
Able to manage rent rolls in excess of 20,000 and accommodate and with suitable server hardware can handle over 100 concurrent connections. No downtime during statement run or backups.
Understand the capability and advantages of Console RPO
Depending on the size of your business, how your team is structured, the number of properties under management and the types of properties under management – your requirements may differ. Console RPO has a number of capabilities and advantages that can help your Property Management team do their job with greater ease. We’ve summaries the key capabilities for you to make it easy to review and compare.
Property Management Mix
- Residential Management
- Commercial Management
- Sales Management
- Holiday Letting
Accounting & Invoicing
- Trust Account Management (rental & sales)
- Multi Bank Accounting
- Branch / Portfolio reporting
- BPAY and Cheques
- Direct Entry and Multi Bank Direct Entry
- Receipts and reconciliation via bank file import
- Budget management
- Bar code scanning from JPEG or Tiff
- Import from scanned directory to be allocated/charged
- Invoices can be split/charged amongst common property tenants
- Invoices can be charged to tenants and emailed/invoiced at the same time
- Periodical Invoices
- Invoice can be held for Managers Approval
- KPI Management Reports
- Arrears report and history
- Lease option and expiry
- Bond Lodgement
- Stocklist reports
- Accrual Reports (Commercial)
- Owner Statement with Forecast
- GST Business Activity – Summary
- GST Business Activity – Detailed
- End of month
- Bank Statement
- Trust Balance
- Residential Account Ledger
- Commercial Account Ledger
- Creditor Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Transaction Report
Communication & Marketing
- Landlord Portal
- Ability to distribute client communication via email and SMS direct from Console RPO
- Ability to import emails and scan documents directly and attach to client records for storage or invoicing
- HTML Email and Microsoft Word templates with embedded merge fields come standard with ability to convert to PDF and add scanned signatures
- Landlord Website
- Inspection Express App
- Connect Now
- Maquarie Bank Invoice Express
- Maquarie Bank overnight automatic receipting
- Internet Portals (REA, Domain, Real Commercial etc)
- Google Maps
- Outlook Importing of emails into storage or Mail Manager for Invoicing
- ADL Forms
- REI Forms
How do I get started with Console RPO?
Get in touch and we will arrange for one of our Business Managers to conduct an initial free product demonstration.
Your Business Manager will be able to answer any questions you may have in more detail and provide an overview of our scalable product packages to make sure you get the combination of capabilities to meet and drive your business needs.
Your Business Manager will also establish any other areas where we can assist and liaise with your Implementation Support Team to develop your personalised plan to get you up and running quickly, with minimal disruption to your business. This plan will involve training for your team and assistance with data migration.