The holiday season is among us! Even though this time can become hectic we know it is important to stay connected with your current and potential clients. By following the below steps you will be able to ensure your social media links are up to date and accessible.
- In your WebChoice account, navigate to Website, then Web Page List via the side menu
2. Scroll through the list of web pages until you locate the Global Configuration category
3. You will see a number of social media sites listed. Locate the site you want to add or edit a link for, and click on the Edit button
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and enter in your social media page link to the Link URL field
5. Click on the Save button in the bottom right-hand corner. Your social media link will automatically appear on your website within 5-10 minutes
To download PDF version of this training tip click here
We have increased our training and tips to help you get the most from our Software:
Try our NEW myConsole Knowledge Base website.
New Online Training Portal – FREE to Console customers.