Competition Licence Rules
Updated: 30 March 2016
1. The promoter is: Console Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 011 056 796) whose registered office is at Level 2/ 200 Adelaide Street, Brisbane, QLD, 4000.
2. Employees of Console/Onthehouse Holdings or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.console.com.au/competition-apr16
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
How to Enter
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
The competition is open from the 1st of April 2016
There is one iPad mini 3g (valued at AUD$540) to win.
You can enter the competition to go in the draw by signing a Sales Agreement for the Console GatewayLive Property Management Software, WebChoice Website or ClientManager Sales CRM product by the 29th of April 2016.
Entrants receive 1 entry per Sales Agreement.
Existing Console clients who are on WebChoice or ClientManager (excludes GatewayLive clients) may enter the competition, when they sign a new Sales Agreement for a product GatewayLive.
Entrants must be based in Australia or New Zealand.
Closing date for entry will be Friday the 29th of April, 2016, and the Sales Agreement must be submitted between 9.00am on Friday the 1st of April, 2016, and 17.00pm (close of business) on the 29th of April, 2016. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random via a Single Draw at the Brisbane Office at Level 2, 200 Adelaide Street, Brisbane, QLD, 4000 at 1.30pm on the 2nd of May 2016 from all entries received.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will send the prize to the winner via registered post.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. Authorised under NSW Permit LTPS/16/02539