Console Australia and New Zealand are committed to providing our customers with excellent customer service and high-quality products and services. Our commitments to our customers are outlined in our Customer Service Charter.
We review our Charter every 12 months, and we measure our compliance each quarter via surveys from our Support and Implementation Teams.
Our commitment to you
All our employees are service givers and have a responsibility to you, the Client. We will continue to increase our client focus and aim to provide courteous and timely service. When you communicate with Console, we will:
- Be helpful and courteous
- Be willing to assist you and be responsive to your needs
- Treat you fairly and professionally
- Provide timely oral and written advice which is clear, concise, accurate and complete
- Demonstrate professional competence in providing advice on our service and products
- Put matters right as speedily as possible if we get something wrong
- Use your feedback to improve our products and services
Professional service and advice
- Respect the confidentiality of information that you provide to us and ensure that access is properly controlled
- Advise you of the process, timelines and costs of services prior to the service being delivered
- Ensure that advice we provide will comply with appropriate legislation and /or best practice policies and that you understand the reasons for this advice
- Strive to react quickly to implement upgrades to rectify clearly defined issues within our products and to inform you and other stakeholders of interim workarounds plus timeframes for permanent resolutions
- Consult with customer groups and other stakeholders where possible, to ensure that our products and services complement and add value to your business
Compliments and Complaints
As a client, you have a right to expect that the service you receive will be of a high standard. Our aim is to always meet and exceed your expectations. If one of our staff members delights you with their service please let us know so we can recognise their efforts. If we make a mistake, or our service doesn’t meet your expectations, we want to know about it. If you have something on your mind, share it with us. We welcome the opportunity to fix the situation.
Help us improve our service to you. If you’d like to pay us a compliment or are dissatisfied with any aspect of the service you have received, please let us know by filling in our feedback form when you log into myConsole.
With your help, we will be able to properly identify problems and work cooperatively to resolve them.
Complaint Resolution Timeframes
Whether you provide feedback to us over the phone, via e-mail or in person, we will try very hard to sort things out on the spot. We endeavour to acknowledge e-mails within 24 hours, and we endeavour to resolve all complaints within 5 working days.
If your complaint is more complex, we might require a bit more time to investigate it. If so, we will let you know:
- What we need to do
- Approximately how long it will take; and
- What your reference number is, so that you can enquire about the progress of your complaint.
We will complete all investigations and provide you with a full response to your complaint within 30 calendar days.